Cardinal Hill offers numerous Social Activities throughout the Summer. All of our activities are opened to Members Only unless otherwise noted. Information on how to sign up for each event will be posted closer to the date of the event.
Win a Custom Cornhole Board
The Cardinal Hill swim team is raffling off customized walnut stained wood cornhole boards. This fundraiser is part of the swim team’s Splash-a-Thon benefiting the Joey Pizzano Memorial Fund. These boards are custom made by our own swim team alumnus, Matt Hoyt, and include a personalized vinyl custom initial decal on each board. Tickets are $5 each or 3 for $10. Raffle tickets can be purchased at home swim meets, at any Cardinal Hill social event or email email@example.com with “Raffle” in the subject line and we can arrange a purchase and pick up date. Winning ticket selected at the Crab Fest on Saturday, September 7th (winner need not be present to win)
- August 25th – Cardboard Boat Races – 2 pm – 4 pm – Rules and Registration Page
- August 25th – Everyone and their Mother Cornhole Tournament – Matches begin at 4 pm. Please register online – Tournament Registration Page
- September 7th – Crab Feast – 7 pm – 10 pm
- Members 15 years old or older can reserve the court and leave a deposit for the bocce ball set at the front desk. Members may bring their own bocce ball set to play; however, a reservation is still required.
- Come out and become a part of Cardinal Hill’s Social Cornhole League! Cardinal Hill Cornhole is an adult co-ed league where you test your cornhole skills against other Cardinal Hill members. We are a volunteer run over 21 cornhole group where the competition is friendly, everyone comes out for a good time and weekly raffle prizes are awarded. Click Here for Information on how to join the league
Save the Date – details coming soon
Friday Night Bocce and Cornhole