BEER, BITES & BOCCE – Please RSVP by June 26th
This event will be held on the back lawn on Friday, June 28th from 7:00-9:00 pm. Join other members (21 years and older) for a night of light snacks, beer and friendly competition! You can participate in the tournament or simply spectate and socialize. Please RSVP by June 25th to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Bocce” in the subject line and include your name, member number and number of adult members attending. The Bocce Ball Tournament will be a single elimination challenge with timed matches. Members can sign up the night of as individuals, pairs or as a team of four. We will need a few volunteer referees. Prizes for the top two finishing teams. Click here for Bocce Rules/Regulations
Cardinal Hill Human Foosball – June 30th
Depending on the number of teams in each age group, the schedule is as follows (schedule subject to change)
12:00-1:00 pm 8-10 year olds with a minimum 40″ shoulder height
1:00-2:00 11-13 year old
2:00-3:00 14 – 16 year old
3:00-3:30 17 – Adult
• There is a 40″ SHOULDER height requirement to play human foosball.
• All players are tethered together. Teammates must move side by side in unison, avoiding physical contact, within their specific zone.
• Players have to move the ball (no hands) into the opposing team’s goal.
• Team cannot score on pass from person tossing the ball in
• First team to score 3 goals wins! Winner stays on; max 3 games unless there is a long wait
Cardboard Boat Races – Sunday, July 14th – Have your children start planning their boats.
Reminders: Please remind your family members and guests to follow Cardinal Hill rules, respect our property (including throwing out their trash), and listen to the guards. We had a recent issue with someone throwing the Hartru from the Bocce court agains the shed. Please also remember to use the cubbies in the Cabana and do not leave items on the tables.