Women’s Tennis League
Cardinal Hill fields four daytime ladies’ teams in the Northern Virginia Tennis league. We will also have one evening team with Tysons Cup.
- C-1 Advanced Beginner (2.5-3.0)
- B-3 Intermediate (3.0)
- B-2 Advanced Intermediate (3.5 +)
- A-2 Advanced (4.0 +)
- C Level Evening (2.5-3.0)
- Tysons Cup Evening League – Intermediate to Advanced (3.0 +)
- GWTA (3.5 +)
If you are unsure as to your level, please contact our Tennis Pro.
If you want more information or to inquire about joining a team, please contact our Captains.
- C-1 Team practice will be Mondays 9:00 – 10:30 a.m.
- B-3 Team practice will be Mondays 10:30-12:00 pm.
- B2/A2/GWTA Team practice will be on Wednesdays from 9:30-11:00 a.m.
- Tysons Cup/Working Women’s practice – Wednesdays from 6:30-8:00 pm.
- All members who attend a tennis team practice must participate on a team and be available and capable to play matches.
- The Wednesday evening practice is for the evening NVTL or Tysons Cup Ladies team and for women who work during their designated team practice day.
- Team members must communicate which practice (day or evening) they will be attending during the season to their team Captain by April 15th.
Team Matches –
- All NVTL A/C Team Matches will be played on Tuesdays at 9:30 am
- All NVTL B Team Matches will be played on Thursdays at 9:30 am
- GWTA Team Matches will be played on Tuesdays at 10:00 a.m.
- Tysons Cup Ladies Matches will be played on Mondays at 6:30 pm
- Tysons Cup Mixed Doubles Matches will be played on Fridays at 6:30 pm
Scheduling for matches will be determined at the start of the tennis season. Captains will send schedules to team members once they are received from the league.